Friday, February 8, 2013

Destruction

The solarium has suffered significant destruction. Winds have done damage at the top, while dogs have shredded the bottom. Not much I can do which will last at the moment, until I can afford more materials. 

I'm unemployed at the moment. Been waiting for unemployment benefits. Been waiting for about six weeks now. The UI system in NM is in such horrible shape that there was a state senate meeting today to look into it. Waiting to hear the news report on that this evening.

One upside. Night temps last night and tonight are slightly above freezing. Hoping that means I'll be seeing some spinach sprouting this weekend. 

Well, this will still be the best year for the garden so far.. if I'm still living here. Finances being what they are at the moment, that's in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment