Friday, March 16, 2012

Oops!

Yeah, one of the reasons I want that pump going is because I tend to be forgetful. Tonight, I accidentally left the water running for some time. Not that it's likely to do much damage to the soil here but can sure get expensive. 

Still frustrated with shipping. Funny how I can order computer parts and they ship the following day, even the same day. Order a foot valve and it takes 5 days before it's boxed and sent? I've already received computer parts which I ordered on Sun or Mon. The foot valve, from date of order to delivery? Twelve days. Still no tracking number issued for the pipe jet, ordered 4-5 days ago. 

Expected delivery for most items is early next week. At that point, I'll be in the process of working five 12 hour shifts in a row. Just as well. I'll work on building a support stand for the pump. 

Still, starting to see a sprout here and there where I've been watering consistently. Lots more flowers growing up from bulbs. Daughter should be happy that her daffodils are coming up. 

Finally got some blueberry bushes today from WalMart. They're still under $5 each. Got 3 but may get more at a later date, if they're not sold out. Have to condition the soil before I plant them. 

Looks like the flowering trees should arrive in the next week or two. I still have some cutting to do on the old trees before planting the new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment