Sunday, May 26, 2013

Phosphorous

Well, it's apparent there is enough Phos in my garden. Things are really taking off like never before. 

Still, spreading some compost is not a bad idea. Which I did this evening. The compost is doing quite well and I even have earthworms halfway up the pile! That was an awesome thing to see!

I've been picking dandelions by the thousands before they seed and either leaving them where they fall or tossing them in compost. 

Planted more watermelon seeds this evening, from sugar baby to giant and in between. 

A lot of my planting this year hasn't been very organized. Partly because of things disrupting my plans. I should have an interesting assortment throughout the garden, though. 

I'm happy and impressed with how well the corn is coming up where I planted it this year. Last year, that soil seemed rather weak. While I did work on it a bit, I was not expecting very positive results. Of course, it's still early in the season and things could change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment