Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Yep

So, one night of really heavy irrigation showed a really positive response. Leaves which were patchy and pale are turning greener and I already see new growth occurring. Leaves that were curled have mostly opened up. So, going to do it again tonight and keep doing this until I see signs that it's becoming detrimental. However, couple more of the smaller plants seem to have died off. I don't have any more started, so think I'll go buy some more small ones and hope they have time to mature and produce this season. On average, tomatoes keep producing here until October or November. Think I'll try some Celebrity variety tomatoes.

Trimmed grass tonight. 

My dill hasn't come up this year at all. Not sure why. Going to try growing some in a container. 

Have to harvest all the lettuce and kale this week. Getting ready to bolt. Should have melons and pumpkin plants coming in soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment