Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ever underemployed

Got canceled again tonight. I'm so tired of this here. Just the constant changing of my schedule is enough to tear me down. Putting out resumes again. Maybe this time something suitable will come along.

Though I harvested some Roma tomato seeds, I bought some seeds for different varieties today. Brandywine and Rutgers. See which kinds grow best along with which ones I like most. 

Been raining, snowing and very, very windy at different times last night and today. Supposed to do the same tonight and at least part of tomorrow. Not sure if this weather will kill the garden or make it grow like crazy. Guess I'll find out soon. 

Was happy to see the plastic sheeting I laid down yesterday didn't blow away in the wind last night. I had anchored it in the trenches between rows. Seems that was a good choice. 

Think I'll take some Valerian and watch TV. Get to bed early, go look at the salvage yard nearby tomorrow for possible supplies for the doghouse and chicken coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment