Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Miserable!

I'm just writing for something to do until some medication kicks in and some other wears off. Back and shoulder weren't hurting too badly.. until I went to lay down and try to sleep. Then it started hurting a lot. To add to it, my restless leg syndrome started kicking up and I felt like my legs were dancing me out of the bed. Got up, took some OTC medication for the legs and some Ibuprofen. Then made the mistake of rubbing some muscle cream on my back and shoulder. Most was okay but I rubbed it up to the neck and it nearly blistered my neck. A baking soda paste is cooling it down now, since that neutralizes the acid in the muscle cream. May still have the chance for some decent sleep.

I did decide to plant onions, which I was not going to do. Onions aren't very expensive and didn't want to use up garden space for them. Then learned about companion planting and found they help repel some pests. So, got some onion sets today. Only $2 for 80 bulbs at Lowe's. Figure if only 1/4 grow, they've paid for themselves and may help control bugs without chemicals, too. Going to plant some spring garlic, as well. Think I have to keep both away from the peas but they're supposed to help lettuce along rather well. 

Tried to get some mulch today but they were re-setting that section and had the whole area closed off. Have to get to it another time.

Things are calming down. Maybe I can get to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment