Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little setback

Got a response from Lowe's. They decline to support the tree idea for now. So, I'm on my own in this. Not a problem, maybe I can garner more support after I get it moving and show that I'm serious about it (and that it can have positive results).

Been picking up a bit more work this week, so haven't had much time to work on the greenhouse. I have managed to put together one raised garden bed and hung six new shelves in the house, though. Also planted a large number of seeds in peat pots which will go well with the greenhouse once built. 

Not getting a lot done today. Think I'm fighting off the flu. No surprise there, been exposed to it a lot at work, especially in the ER. Then again, maybe I'm just dragging because of my messed up schedule this week, working every other night. So, I think I'll cut some PVC and then go to bed. Cutting PVC isn't very labor intensive since I'm using a drill with a cutting wheel mounted. Can only cut a limited amount for the dimensions I'm certain of. Not real sure of the rise factor yet, think I have the math worked out but want to start putting it together and measure to be sure before cutting too much and finding out I'm wrong! I can put one end panel together to get the measurements. 

Should have rented a movie to watch while cutting. Now I guess I'll be watching infomercials. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment