Friday, February 26, 2010

Planting weekend

Definitely looks like this is the weekend to start planting. Temps are warming up slightly now. Trees are budding out. Still one or two days of temps down right at 32 but should be okay for the crops I'll plant right now. 

Going to have my daughter help me plant, which should be fun. I think she'll be excited to plant things which she can watch grow and check on each week when she comes over. Even better when we can eat some of them! She told the ex not to throw out a grape tomato container the other day because she wanted to save it for me. She noted it has holes in the bottom which work well for water drainage. 

I had not done the planting yet because I've been picking up some work. Actually got in a few hours of OT last night, which never happens with agency nurses here. That's okay, works out better with having daughter help me. 

But right now, need a little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment