Friday, December 25, 2009

Another cold spell

So, got canceled from work tonight. Too late to do much outside when I was called. Temps for my immediate area are down in single digits for the next week at night. Not going above freezing tomorrow and nothing over 40 for the next week.

These are times I am happy for the insulated coveralls I got for riding last year, when I rode a motor scooter all winter. They come in quite handy for doing outdoor work in these temps, especially with other layers of clothing underneath. 

Daughter is with the ex and I'm scheduled to work tomorrow night. Gives me some free time in the morning to do a few things around here. Be a good time to work on that solar room. Got some more wood a few days ago to make it more stable than the original design. The wall attachments are already in place. I may be able to get most or all of it up in a couple of hours. Worth a try. Even partial construction would probably offer some benefit but even if it doesn't help, it won't hurt anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment