Friday, April 11, 2014

Diverted

Never did get around to treating the grass growing in the garden paths with acid. Had to divert my attention to fixing the dryer. And though it wasn't required immediately, diverted attention to clearing around rosebushes and trees in the front yard. That was just long overdue. I'll try to get to the acid treatment this evening. 

Planning on starting lots of flower seeds this weekend with daughter's help. 

Need a couple of connectors to get the irrigation going in the front yard. Because I caught the main irrigation line in the tiller tines and sliced it up. At least it can be spliced. I need to reconfigure that zone, any way. To make trimming easier..without catching the lines in machinery. 

Once the mortgage is current, I'm going to save up some money. Then rent a long UHaul one day, go to a home improvement store and buy a lot of lumber and concrete for various projects. Including the large swing I've been promising daughter for quite some time. Money and other repairs kept getting in the way. Good thing is that the price of lumber has actually gone down a bit over the last few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment