Monday, March 31, 2014

Almost not quite.

Almost got the irrigation system set up in both zones for the back yard. The second zone covers part of the garden plus the back flower beds. Not completely done with that zone. 

To finish that zone, had to clear as many weeds as I could or I would be doing little but watering weeds. So had to do a series of burns. For safety and to avoid fire department attention, had to make several small burns. Before I could do that, had to remove the entire irrigation system from that area. Otherwise that would al go up in smoke. 

So, got most of that done. I can clear the rest by hand. 

By the time I was done with all of that, it was to dark to do the last of the patching and check patency of the system. Have to do that tomorrow. 

I could have run acid through one zone which I'm fairly sure is patent but would rather do both zones in short order. So that can finish that tomorrow and plant out on Wed. 

The new tiller tines came in today. That should make finishing the rest of the garden easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment