Monday, March 3, 2014

Oops!

Well, the soil in the garden should be damp and softened up. I forgot the sprinkler was one and it ran quite a bit longer than I had planned. Think it should be much easier to till tomorrow. 

Had to plant a new rosebush in a large planter because it was in a rush to grow. Got it last week at Home Depot and figured it was dormant. Yeah, not so much. It started forming leaves last week. By today, every single branch has formed leaves and even growing smaller branches. So, I planted it in a planter tonight with 90 percent old potting soil and 10 percent new. Plus some fake snow. 

I really have to get the rest of the solarium put up. Give me a place to move things out for hardening them off. That is, a place where the dogs can't destroy them. I will still have to put them where the puppies can't reach them. Puppies aren't big enough for the invisible fence collars yet. However, they're growing really fast and should be big enough in only a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment