Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Almost

Got the last section of the main south garden tilled yesterday which needed it. Just have to cross-till once to make sure it's somewhat consistent, then form the garden. I'll start with the plow attachment but most of that work will be manual this year because of the wider rows. Hoping I can get all of it done in about 2 hours, one evening after work.

Not going to get it done this week. Training and testing for work and have to work on the car. 

Been too windy to do a burn. That still needs to be done to kill off weeds in some spots before they start. 

One thing I hope I can accomplish this week is changing the layout of the invisible dog fence and moving some seedlings out to harden off in the solarium. Have some repairs to do to the solarium because of wind and dog damage. Then I still have to do something to keep the puppies away, since they're not big enough for the invisible fence collars yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment