Tuesday, March 4, 2014

More tilling

Got more tilling done this evening. Much easier with the ground dampened and softened up. Still more difficult with the worn down tiller tines. Still getting it done. About half of the south garden and part of the north garden done. Glad I don't need to till the front yard, though. Or maybe I'm just thinking it was easier previously than it was. I do recall spending days tilling. 

Got spinach seeds this evening. Strangely, Walmart was nearly out of them and I had to look closely to find packs which were mixed in with other seeds. Only found 3 packs. Have to get the spinach and a few other things planted soon or it will be too warm for them to germinate. 

Good news is that garlic is sprouting inside. 

I need to check with Helena Chemical and see if they're open on Saturday. If not, I have to figure out when I can get there to pick up a few bags of gypsum and maybe sulfur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment