Thursday, March 6, 2014

Just a little more

Got more tilling done this evening. Only a little more done to finish the first pass. Then go through and cross-till to make sure I didn't miss any large sections. Should have it all completed in a few more days.

Lettuce sprouts are coming up. Soon as I'm done tilling, can get them and carrot seed in the ground. 

Checked the cucumber vines today and all but 3 of the ones I transplanted the other day are doing well. So, I have 23 cucumber vines started. 

Nearly 50 tomato plants but many need to be transplanted. If I don't have quite so many this year, that okay. I'd rather have fewer healthy and highly productive plants than a high number of less productive plants. Still wondering if any of the ones from last year will revive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment