Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lazy

Being lazy so far this morning. Had to call off sick due to a respiratory infection. Not dying here but not so energetic. 

I usually do get well rather quickly. More so if I don't sit around without moving. Maybe some of that is psychological. Improve your environment, improve your attitude, improve your tolerance for discomfort. 

Any way, no shortage of projects to work on around here. Try and tackle two or three rather large ones today. The CV axle on the car, plowing and cleaning up the workshop. Long as I'm not breathing too much dust during any of them. Once again, the advantage of these projects over work is pacing. Even with the car, if I start on it today and have to stop, I have 3 more evenings to finish it before the weekend. 

If I finish it these projects, need to get the automatic seatbelt on the passenger side fixed. Not sure what that will take because I'm not certain where the problem lies. Could be wiring, motor or mechanical issue. Have to start by seeing if there is even an electrical impulse going to the motor and go from there.

Long as I'm plowing and have the tiller running, today may be a good day to reroute the invisible dog fence and bury the wires, so the pups stop destroying the wires. Right now the system isn't even turned on, so the dogs are only behaving from conditioned response. That only lasts so long, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment