Monday, May 16, 2011

Back on the edge

Looks like I'm back closer to the financial edge than I'd like to be. Not as close as previously. But of the money I have, I promised my daughter we'd go see the butterfly exhibit this weekend at the botanical garden. It opens this weekend. Also need to get that foot valve. Least I have lots of rice and potatoes, plus the lettuce and some green beans which can be picked this week. Enough stuff to supplement. Bus pass is paid for. Water and gas are assured. Now enough to date that I'm not too worried about foreclosure. Made two payments on the ex's car last month and avoided repossession. It's a long way up from the bottom.

One reason I need the foot valve is for cooling. Water from the well is very cool and if I water in the evening, it helps cool the air entering the house. Good since weather is getting hotter and it takes a while for the house to cool down at night. For now, I'm not having to sleep in the daytime. See if I can capitalize on the pump somehow for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment