Friday, May 13, 2011

Chills, cramping and a running pump

Yesterday morning, I woke up and my left tricep was in pain. That was where I got the varicella vaccine. The entire muscle was inflamed and hot to touch. Stayed that way all day. Got out of bed, let the dog outside and went back to get dressed. Then I was hit with a very instant, violent arctic chill. Had to cover back up with the comforter. Never had a chill come on so suddenly in my life! Took some Tylenol and went to work but felt like crap all day. I think it was a delayed reaction to the egg in the vaccine. Happy to say I'm much better today.

It wasn't easy but got the fittings for the pump yesterday. Went to Samon's plumbing and electrical. Won't go back there. I think the name Samon's is a cryptogram for "same old New Mexico shit". Bad service, not well organized, overpriced and not even a public restroom.

Got the pump wired and tested last night. Used a heavy cord from an old carpet cleaner. It works now!
Still have to get the hoses and such connected but that won't take long.

Ex has some kind of training Sat morning, so she's going to drop daughter off at my house tonight. Haven't had much chance to clean but more disorganized than dirty. Still be happy to have some more time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment