Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fortune cookie

When my daughter and I went to eat yesterday, as we left the restaurant, the waitress ran after us, yelling to stop us. Because we forgot our fortune cookies! Can honestly say that's never happened before. Mine said "You will be successful and live surrounded by luxury." (Note it does not say the luxury would be mine. Lol!) But my daughter's said "Your current plants will be successful." Not plan but plants. How odd is that?

I let her pick out one thing she wanted to plant yesterday. She chose Calla Lily. These grow from rhisomes rather than seeds, so should keep growing year after year. I planted them this morning. Hope we see flowers from them this year.

Daughter is at the neighbor boy's bd party. I'll go get her in a while but let her play and have fun for a bit first.

She got a yellow stripe in karate class. An addition to her white belt. Then she told her mother she would rather take art classes. That's okay, I can teach her how to fight and will do so. I much prefer she know how to defend herself but hope she never has to. And I can teach her things she will never learn in a standard karate class. What I cannot teach her about is art.

No comments:

Post a Comment