Thursday, May 5, 2011

It talks

Creepo finally spoke to me this week. Couple days ago, he walked up to me and started asking where I work and what I do. By this time, I've become too wary to give any more than terse, generalized answers. Along the way, he also gave implicit knowledge that he had watched what direction I walk after arriving at work. He never introduced himself or asked for my name. I kept the conversation short, saved by the bus and sat far away from him. No further conversation since then and he seems to have backed off a bit, gradually.

Still, I am carrying my pocket knife with me. Just for mental comfort. Doubt it will be needed but better safe than sorry.

Warmer this morning, above 40. Least I don't need long johns any more. Still wearing long sleeves and a jacket and hat.

Knee is nearly well but still have to wear the knee support to reduce spasms. Common for injured ligaments to spasm a lot when almost healed. Not painful but irritating and can make my knee feel really weak at random moments.

Bus is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment