Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mistaken identity

Looks like I was wrong. I don't have as many green beans as I thought. A lot, possibly all of the vines I thought were green beans turned out to be peas! I know some green beans are growing because I did plant some beans where I didn't plant any peas.

The pump doesn't work. Shortened the hose..a lot. Tried taking the check valve back off. Nothing. Not producing any pressure at all. Have to take it back. Nothing to do right now but what I've been doing.

Thanks to the schizo weather, things are still growing amazingly slowly. Just beginning to speed up a bit now. Again. Hopefully more going on below the surface than above. Maybe if roots are expanding, once more happens above ground, it will seem sudden.

Re-injured my knee this morning. It was nearly well but I ran from one bus to catch another. It was too much strain too soon. Back of my knee has been in pain all day. Wearing the knee support again. At least this time it's only one ligament instead of two. This is taking longer to heal than any injury I've ever had except my back. Which took 2 1/2 years to heal.

I have to admit I sometimes get confused about just what the role is of the clinic I'm working at. They handle OB, PAP, birth control and dysplasia patients but no STD, fertility, breast biopsies or even UTI's. It's really fragmented in my view. In short, I'm kind of not getting it! My only choice is to do what I'm worst at and just memorize. Can't think about it because it won't make any sense to my mind. Not sure what will happen from here. Only 5 1/2 weeks left to the contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment