Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More and more

More and more coming up. Looks like it was a good idea to move the mulch away. Whole rows of corn forming already. More carrots coming up. Plants that looked ill are looking healthier.

The one place this doesn't hold true is the flower bed. Though I admit that I planted a large variety of seeds in massive quantities. While lots are now growing, it's only a fraction of what was planted there.

Things are looking much greener, as well. Looking better and better.

More outside tomato plants showing signs of life again. Now counting ten plants outside. However, temps are still dropping into the 40's at night, so I held off on moving the indoor plants out for another day or two.

Had to move the generator this evening. With spring, the wind direction has changed and exhaust was blowing into the house. Not a bad move. It's quieter where it is now. It's closer to the neighbor's yard, so I stacked a bunch of cinder blocks on the side nearest their house to deflect the noise. Still hoping I can start getting equipment to go solar this month. Then noise and exhaust won't be an issue.

It was a good day at work. I'm getting a pattern down and we seem to be making a good team. In time, I tthink we'll find an effective pattern where it will become reflex.

Didn't have time after work to get the fittings I need for the pump and don't have the needed parts here. Have to get them tomorrow or Fri.

No comments:

Post a Comment