Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Recovering

Good news. Only took until today for the garden to recover from the cold spell. Well, except for the tomatoes.

More things are already coming up here and there. Looks like corn is sprouting. I haven't had the bravery to check the cucumber plants. But I did plant more seeds not long ago, so hoping they come up. If the current ones died off, I still have a couple of packets of seeds I bought when they were cheap. Still have lots of corn, also. Once things grow, I'll harvest seed for next year. Now I know that cucmber seeds have to be fermented like tomato seeds.

The "climbing strawberries" and "tomato trees" I ordered have been shipped, so hoping they arrive soon. Of course, also hoping they have some kind of value. Of course, I'll write about them either way. Of course, I was hoping they would be here today but they weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment