Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sick day tomorrow

Decided I'm going to take a sick day tomorrow and let my knee recover a bit. Going to wrap it up with heat wraps all night tonight, all day tomorrow and tomorrow night. This is the first time in years I've had sick time, since I've been doing per diem work for so long. But I'd probably be taking tomorrow off even without sick time. If I have to, I'll make it up at the end of the contract. Tomorrow is a training day, so there are no patients in the clinic all day. May get some things done but going to convalesce most of the time.

Things still looking better..slowly. The melon seedlings have reached a good size for planting out and they've been in a lot of sunlight, so I should be able to put them in the ground next few days. (If my knee allows it.)

Potted tomato plants are looking really good. Move them further into the sun tomorrow. Should be able to set them in the ground in another week.

One of the "tomato trees" is forming small leaves now. The other seems to be dead but it did have roots formed, so not tossing it yet. Not sure about the strawberries yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment