Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Home late

Just got home a little after 7:30 on the last bus in this part of town.

Went to get my varicella vaccine this afternoon. Since the Walgreen's I had to go to is in the area, I went to Harbor Freight and got the well pump. It's not a full size well pump but will pump 600 gals/hr. I also got a sledge hammer. Both of which I've needed for some time now.

I still need to get some fittings for the pump. Going to look around here and see if I have anything on hand which will do the job.

Had a salad from the garden for dinner. At least part of it was.

Spent all morning in class at work, then half the afternoon taking a medication test. Got 100 first and only try. Better than I expected but it did seem too easy. That always makes me nervous.

Melons I planted inside have sprouted. Need to move them out tomorrow and harden them off. Guess I'll move them and the tomatoes all at once.

Think the varicella is making me sleepy. Odd reaction but I should sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment