Thursday, June 23, 2011

Big difference

Looks like the ammonia/fertilizer injection was the right thing for the north garden. This morning, things look much different. Plants which had curled leaves have opened back up and looking greener again. Could be my imagination but it even seems like there are more than before.

I do recall I had much the same problem last year. Hoped for the corn to shade other plants but it grew so slowly that that only occurred very late in the season. But that was in the south garden and I was still trying to get that area in condition then.

Since I'm not working, asked the ex if she wanted to drop daughter off tonight or tomorrow. Seems daughter has had some behavior issues this week. Spending time with me is like a reward to my daughter, so the answer was no. Could change. Behavior wasn't terrible but could develop into something much worse. When I talked to her on the phone, she cried. She always cries when I correct her. She relies on me to be in her corner, which I am and never let her doubt I love her. All the more reason to correct her and teach her.

Have to catch the bus soon. Get to the interview and then plasma center. Hoping to get this job. It would be only a short commute, I know and like one of the nurses, I've worked there before and liked it and it would be stable employment. Nothing exciting but would give me the chance to go on toward RN.

I'd still like to study electrical work but can do that on the side, less formally.

Have lots of house cleaning and chores to do today and tomorrow. Coming schedule for now is less secure but much more flexible. With The sun being up so late, should be able to get a lot done around here which needs doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment