Friday, June 3, 2011

Partially wasted effort

I did go to the plasma center after work today. Since it was my first time there, it took a long time. Got paid $50. However, wound up having to go the route of taking the bus to Pro's market and taking a taxi from there. That cost nearly $20. Going to have to check on taking the bus to somewhere on Bridge, instead. However, I did get some groceries.

I probably would make it until payday without doing this but would not be able to take daughter to the aquarium tomorrow. I've already pushed it back twice now, so I don't want to disappoint her again. So, yes, I will sell my blood to avoid hurting my daughter's feelings.

If needed, I can go back to the plasma center on Monday or Tuesday. Probably will. Few trips will pay to get the scooter running.

Glad it's Friday. Been a short week but in the end it felt really long.

No comments:

Post a Comment