Monday, June 20, 2011

Decorating walls

Been meaning to paint some decorations on the walls for quite some time. Started on it last night while watching Stargate SG1. Starting with painting a vine around the large archway from the entry room to the living room. Just got the beginnings done so far. Leaves and flowers will come later. Got some inexpensive paint of different colors on Sat for smaller sections. Daughter is going to help me and paint some flowers. Of course, when I let her choose some paint, she chose neon pink for her flowers.

It's fairly difficult painting pictures clearly because of the deep texturing of the wall. Future plans are to paint a skyscape on the ceiling of her room and a moon and various other things in the living room. Those will be deferred until I can get a small air compressor and paint gun. Off to a good start, though.

Fairly irritable this morning. Couldn't get to sleep last night and wound up with around three hours after hitting the snooze several times. However, I am happy in the realization that I only have to see Creepo for two more days of my life.

Only two actual work days left. On Wed I have to out-process, turning in keys and cards. Computer access ends that day, so unlikely I'll be able to get anything done, work-wise. And catching people in their offices is sure to be a challenge. Hope I don't have to go to the main post to turn in one card. Probably will have to.

Feels like a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment