Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Late evening

Made the mistake of going to the plasma center this afternoon after work. Mistake because it took too long. Didn't get out until after 7. Took the bus and ttransferred to another to the Walmart nearest my house. Didn't get home until just before 10. At least I picked up a big bag of rabbit food! Took a taxi home, which cost $11 after a tip this time.

However, seems the amount they pay drops drastically after the first five donations. If too low, I won't be doing it after those five times.

No report on the garden tonight. It was too dark to see anything out there when I got home.

Not getting as much sleep tonight, of course. Enough, though.

Got home to find the dog had managed to get behind the propane bbq grill, wrap the tie-out line around it and knock the whole thing over. Scattered the lava rocks and dragged the grill about 15 feet. She also knocked over a garbage can. Luckily, I emptied that a few days ago. I know she's bored and frustrated being tied up but she wouldn't be tied up if she'd leave the rabbits alone. I keep giving her chances and she keeps failing.

Okay, off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment