Monday, January 10, 2011

Down day

Having a down day so far. It's too cold to get much done outside. Cloudy and dark. Need a multimeter to go any further with the van. Then still have to wear multiple clothing layers. No work scheduled yet for the week. Woke too early and, being New Mexico, people are just now getting into the offices with posted hours beginning at 8AM. Some of whom I left messages for as early as Friday morning, when they were apparently already gone for the weekend. Guess I'm lucky they're in the office today at all.

Think I'll go back to bed for an hour or two. See if it's any warmer when I get up.

Been checking on jobs but nothing turning up so far. Haven't had so many problems with employment since my teenage years in the late 70's to early 80's, when everyone had problems finding a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment