Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Near the breaking point

I try to see things in their best possible light most of the time. However I am now near the breaking point.

No work this week. Only one shift last week. No realistic options coming available.

No money to pay the lawyer. If the house gets foreclosed I don't have money to pay rent anywhere. No place to go. Had to stop paying on several bills, no money to pay them. Changed checking accounts to avoid them having access. Water bill is due today on final notice. Have to schedule the payment online tonight, may overdraw the bank but hope to have a shift to cover it soon. Been living with the generator for months now. Almost out of money for gas for it. Not likely to have the child support this weekend. Student loan is about to go into default. Van broken down and going to be repossessed. Bike not running and can't find the problem. No insurance or registration for it, so I'd be forced to forge it if I get it running. Dietary limits make all this even more frustrating.

Keep looking for another job but can't find one. Only calls I get are from other agencies. Maybe I can find multiple lower wage jobs right in the area or find a labor job with an electrical contractor.

Not sure what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment