Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today's the day

Today is the appointment with the lawyer. Been getting all my paperwork together for the meeting.

What a way to start the year. Going into bankruptcy, van broken down, a generator for power and no work lined up at the moment. I'm not having much fun right now.

Rough time getting any sleep last night. Trying to keep the demons at bay but the stress is still there.

Ex is going to give me a ride soon. No point in working on the van because I'd get dirty and have to stop before I was finished.

I'll have her drop me off and then take the bus back home. Just for safety, I'll pick up a bunch of bus schedules along the way. Lawyer is right by downtown. Figure there should be a place where I can get schedules downtown somewhere.

Keep wondering what lesson I should be learning from all this? All these electrical problems. With the house, the van and the cycle! Should I be taking this as a sign I should be studying to be an electrician? I definitely get the feeling I'm being led out of nursing at this point. What's my karma?

No comments:

Post a Comment