Friday, January 7, 2011

Nothing so far

Van still broken down. Replaced the ignition switch but it wasn't the problem. Ex is going to ask her fiancee if he has a multimeter I can borrow for a short time. Hate not having the problem figured out yet but even with the parts I've replaced which aren't the current problem, I've spent less than a shop would cost.

Had to spend most of the morning on the bus and walking to get my check. One good thing is that I'm getting lots of exercise.

Haven't been able to contact another lawyer yet. Think they may be really busy after the holidays. Left messages but not getting return calls. Keep trying.

Tried charging the battery for the motor scooter last night. Wouldn't charge. Maybe that's been one of the problems all along. Still doesn't solve the cost of innsurance and registration. But need to get it going soon. Even if I get the van going, don't care to risk being stuck with no transportation again. Too time consuming and limiting.

Haven't heard back from any of the labor or manufacturing jobs I've inquired about. So posted an ad this afternoon seeking an electrician apprentice/helper job. See if I get any responses. Can always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment