Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tire swing

Got off to a fairly slow start. Had a stomach ache which took me down a bit. Got better through the day. Think a mild case of food poisoning from some spanish rice I let sit out too long. Could be wrong. Doesn't matter now.

Finally got the tire swing hung up for my daughter today. Real reason I hadn't hung it before now was acrophobia. Got vertigo badly while hanging the original swing and this one had to go on a higher, stronger branch. Got it done and she's very happy with it. Had to add a handle to the rope for her mental comfort. Wasn't much but effective.

We also played a few games and went to the park down the block. She rode her bike and I walked the dog.

Hung a new clothesline today. With the van broken down, have to wash the clothes by hand and hang them out to dry. Not feeling sorry for myself, since some of my neighbors have to do the same thing.

Not much going on now. Watching TV. Need a bath and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment