Thursday, January 27, 2011

Headache

Have a raging headache. Just stress. Still no work tonight, which was the last chance to make a paycheck for this week. Leaving me with $21 for food, bus fare and gas for the generator until.. I don't know when.

Had to overdraw the bank to pay the water bill and pay for continued phone service. Won't be able to pay child support until next week.

Oh, well.

Flower seeds daughter and I planted this past weekend have started sprouting. So have some I planted last week. Daughter should be happy this weekend.

Since no work, started digging the expansion of the garden which I promised my daughter. Not too much of an expansion. But makes more room for flowers. So the whole area across and north of the picnic table will be flowers. Not the only ones but the most prevalent. Think we should have better luck with flowers this year.

Forgot to mention I did place the thermometer under the garden cover yesterday. While ambient temp was below 50, temp under the cover was a little over 80. Not bad when it's still freezing at night.

One good thing about planting seeds at this time of year- much easier to keep them moist. (Though as mentioned before, the soil behavior is much better, holding moisture in a form more accessible to plants.)

Got all the stuff done for the new agency today. They say background check and urine test should be back and all in order by Monday afternoon. Too bad not sooner but still hoping this expands my options. Current agency is still telling me that nobody is calling them back.

Haven't been able to focus well enough to study algebra. Need to do that.

So another night with nothing to do but TV then Valerian root, maybe melatonin and hopefully sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment