Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Right direction or warning?

I've mentioned the phenomenon of seeing mutiple identical digits before. It still keeps happening.

I started thinking about when this latest episode started. Seems to have begun when I started thinking about bankruptcy. Then it intensified when I started looking at the electrician's apprentice program. In the past couple of days my mind has been completely made up on that point. Right after that things went crazy. In one 24 hour period on multiple clocks I saw 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55, some more than once! No planning involved, even subconscious. On several occasions it happened when I woke at night and looked at the clock. In other cases I looked up at the display on the bus. Each time the scrolling time was different next time around.

If not just coincidence, I tend to believe this to be a positive sign. The first time it came to consciousness was when the ex was pregnant with our daughter. There were many doubts and questions involved there. Yet those numbers kept cropping up. They intensified when we made the absolute decision she would be born and chose to keep her even if she had Down Syndrome or other problems. She turned out perfect.

So I guess I should view this as a really good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment