Monday, January 10, 2011

Same old stuff

Got scheduled to work tonight. Then was canceled while waiting for the bus. Least I wasn't already on the bus. Later they called to ask me to work..15 minutes after the last bus had passed.

Have an appointment with another lawyer in the morning. Maybe better not working tonight. Like to be alert. Even if I need the money. Maybe they'll decide I'm worth keeping on the schedule, since I show up where other people don't.

Went ahead and called Wells Fargo today. They said they'll send me a copy of my payment history, as I requested in writing last month. Nothing else was resolved, of course.

If I can hold onto the house until spring, I think I can manage to get things back on track. May take multiple jobs plus selling produce but it can be done. Right now is the problem.

I really think I can make some money with the garden this year. Though it's a cold night tonight, days are getting longer again. Tomato plants I've kept inside have survived, except one which had looked weak to begin with. Not saying they're completely strong and healthy, with low temps and not enough light. But the largest is now about 8 ft tall and several have small fruit on them. Not bad for January. Have at least 24 seedlings gaining size and looking well.

I still have the intent to start growing marijuana legally for the medical marijuana program. Still haven't gotten any seeds. Guess have to buy them online.

No matter what, I have decided not only to leave nursing but to take active steps toward starting starting my own business. Been thinking of it for decades but never did it. Could never decide what I wanted to do. Now I know it doesn't matter that much. Many things I'm interested in and more I'd like to explore. It's time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment