Friday, April 1, 2011

Chicken chili

Home before the sun went down. No shift tonight. That's okay, my legs still hurt. Nearly 3 weeks now.

I really enjoyed the day today and look forward to working there. The people were nice, polite and showed respect for each other. I got lost a couple of times looking for offices and each time someone helped me, often officers. Though I was mistaken for a doctor numerous times. That's okay, if it gets more respect and cooperation! I did correct the assumptions but got no less help or respect. Nice! Of course, the behavior was returned with lots of enthusiasm on my part.

Tired and hungry. Making a pot of chicken chili and white rice. First time trying the chicken chili thing.

Dog was happy to see me come home. Though that seems mostly because she wanted inside the house. The dog doesn't like being outside very much, even on a warm day like today.

Not much going on tonight. Just watching TV, take a bath, go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment