Saturday, April 23, 2011

Paid early!

My pay went in early! Yay!!! Don't think my bank was supposed to confirm this soon but I was overdrawn and they wanted their money. Because of the bonus arriving so late and the check for the gas bouncing..multiple times.. I wound up with four OD charges taken out. I was able to defer other payments, so that became the only thing causing fees. Still have to catch up on several things but at least there's money for food. Would have made it to Monday but was down to $20 and whatever is in the change jar.

Not too energetic this morning. Wound up taking the stairs a number of times in the last two days and my knee is feeling it. Think I'll put the knee support on today. Hard to be energetic when it hurts to walk. Doesn't stop me but does slow me down a little. Already walked to the store and hung out clothes to dry.

Garden still keeps looking more like a garden. I'm not so obsessive that I'm counting every sprout which comes up. Except for large, slow maturing plants like the tomatoes. And strawberries because I know how many I planted. Still, I find it an amazing thing when I walk out in the morning and see new things growing which weren't there before. Sometimes huge plants growing from near microscopic seeds. Tiny packets of DNA that combine with elements in the soil to transform into an endless variety of flora. And the cycle which goes on and on.

Guess I should get some cleaning done.

No comments:

Post a Comment