Monday, April 11, 2011

Possible frost

Well, it's possible there was frost last night. Cold this morning. Forecast for my immediate area was for below 30 last night. My thermometer read 26 this morning, though two weather stations say it's about 40. Not sure my thermometer is remotely correct and saw no signs of ice in the dog or rabbit water.

If it did drop below freezing then I can only hope the mulch insulated low crops enough to save them. Otherwise, I'll be replanting most of the garden soon.

I hate New Mexico.

Happy the budget was worked out enough to keep my civilian coworkers from being furloughed. For their benefit most of all. For my own after that. Haven't learned enough of procedures to be independent. Don't have my own access to computers yet. Things would get done but be difficult.

Almost to the bus station.

No comments:

Post a Comment