Saturday, April 2, 2011

Heat wave

So the weather went straight to a heat wave. Temp today exceeded 80. Supposed to do so again tomorrow, with lots of wind. Kind of breezy today, so it didn't feel too hot.

My daughter was in a good mood today. Kind of goofy but happy! She had fun playing around here and being with me. Didn't want to go anywhere except to go eat. Didn't want to go play with her friends. I think the long days she's been having since her mother started working have had an effect where she needs some time with less activity and external stimuli. I'm glad because she has the drive to remain balanced. Still such an awesome kid! She's been doing more artwork and creative acttivities lately. Seems like that's her release. I'm all for it.

She's in bed now. I have to wait for her to fall asleep so I can turn the radio off or I can't get to sleep.

Told the ex about the new job and when I get paid. I didn't ask but she let me keep part of the child support, which was really nice of her. I told her I may not be able to replace it before the 25th but she still let me keep it. If I can manage some extra money on the side I will give it back.

Gotta get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment