Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wiped

I'm wiped. Was tired last night and went to bed early, got a little extra sleep. Still, worn out today. Had to force myself to go grocery shopping after work.

Think the biggest problem is still my knee. Left knee hurting has made me change my gait, putting more stress on both feet, the other leg and my left hip. Been wearing an ace wrap most of the day. Stopped at the dollar store and they had a soft knee support for $1. Got one and it seems to be helping a little.

However, I am still adjusting to being on the day shift and working five days a week again. Haven't really been eating or sleeping enough. Trying to change all that.

Finally got my fingerprints done this morning. Hope to get my computer card tomorrow.

Most of the garden is looking good. Except, surprisingly, the corn! Think the cold night on Sunday did a lot of the corn in. I may have to completely replant the corn. But going to wait a couple of weeks. See if the existing corn recovers plus see if weather warms up a bit more. Potatoes are looking surprisingly good, both red and russet. Some of the tomato plants appear to be recovering. Green bean vines keep growing and peas are coming up one at a time. Lettuce is still growing. Several pumpkin plants are looking hopeful. Think I'll plant a bunch of mini pumpkins in a few weeks. They last a really long time after harvesting.

Think I'll get to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment