Friday, April 1, 2011

Orienting

So, got to the new job this morning. All morning, been going from office to office, getting signed off on in-processing as only the military can do it. But half the people who need to sign me off aren't here. Some of it will have to be done on Monday.

Looks like this should be pretty cool. I have my own office! From the looks of things, no small part of my job will be mostly autonomous. I answer directly to a Major. Now I just have to finish getting through the beaureaucracy so I can get to work.

On the other side of things, my pay was nearly $100 lower than I expected. Leaves me even shorter than before. May wind up with only $200 to live on for 3 weeks. I can do it but it really sucks. Hoping to pick up a partial shift tonight. Going to direct traffic for the dance studio parking lot next weekend. Make some money, cash under the table. Less than $100 but it will help me survive.

Going to get back in and fill out more paperwork, get this stage over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment