Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Not much new

My computer card was activated this morning. At least, enough to log onto the computer. Still not set up to use the programs I need to access. Big surprise there.

Big Lots was sold out of the sprayers I wanted. Bummer. I'll try ReStore again.

Everything in the garden survived. Tomatoes don't appear to have gone into dormancy. Whew!

Hope the continuing cooler weather helps the lettuce germinate. If it gets too hot too soon that doesn't happen. Lettuce only germinates and grows without bolting in a fairly narrow temperature range. Only a little lettuce growing so far. Went ahead and planted more lettuce seed this evening. Can't really have too much because excess will just be more bunny food.

More flowers on the green beans. Looks like the green beans may wind up being good for my self esteem! Lol! Peas, not so much. Cucumber vines have sprouted in numbers but not climbing yet. Pumpkins pretty much the same, sprouted but rather static for now. Since I have more melon seeds started inside, can plant more of those where the peas failed. Maybe more cucumbers, too. Maybe even more green beans?

No comments:

Post a Comment