Thursday, April 7, 2011

Forward movement

Saw some advances today. Finally got my key which allows me to get into my own office. That's been an interesting situation, having my own office but having to rely on other people to unlock it.

Was told this morning that my background check is done. Hospital commander has to sign something. This afternoon, was told they will do my fingerprints, after all.

Rained a small amount here today. Not much here. Seems it rained much more close to the mountains.

Seeing more growth now. Some lettuce which is becoming identifiable as such. Lots of other things getting taller. Few green bean vines getting just long enough to start trying to climb the trellises.

Went to direct traffic at the dance studio for the show tonight. Then they started having plumbing problems backstage. Helped check the outdoor pipes. They were okay. Then I watched the parking lot while the owner and the other guy directing traffic (also the handyman) were trying to figure the problem out inside. Feel bad for the people doing the show. First night of the first show the building was designed for and plumbing problems occur.

Still no bonus in today's mail. I emailed the recruiter to tell him if it's not in the mail tomorrow, I won't be at work on Monday.

On reflection, I'm sure if that happens, this agency loses their contract. Chances are that means not just the contract for this clinic, not just this hospital but the whole Air Force. That's how the military works. Too bad for them. They've lied to me, tried to hide information, failed to fix problems they know exist and refused to listen to multiple people. If something negative happens, it has been within their control.

I need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment