Thursday, April 28, 2011

Exhaustion

For a couple of days, I've been completely exhausted. Think from allergies. Can be sitting and start nodding off. Getting enough sleep, so that's not the problem. All wekk I've had what I refer to as "the Vincent Price look". Hope it's better tomorrow.

Went through a training class for computers at work this afternoon. Figured my access would be activated this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Nope. The guy has to do a training class tomorrow, so probably won't activate my access until at least Monday.

Couple days ago, I trimmed the big tomato plant down an extreme amount. This evening, moved it outside. Placed it under a tree, between the back (west) fence and the chicken coop. Hoping that lets it get sunlight but not too much. In a week or so, I'll move it so it gets more sun. And a week later out to more sun. That had become the problem inside. Not enough direct sunlight.

When the weather is a few degrees warmer, I'll start hardening off the smaller tomato plants, too. With current tomato prices, I really want as many tomato plants as possible to grow.

At the current rate of growth and with as many flowers as I've seen, I think I should be harvesting green beans within 2-3 weeks. Possibly some outer lettuce leaves, too.

Not much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment