Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cleaner

Woke up this morning and started cleaning house a little. Much better than it was. Doesn't show now but I have a history of being a neat freak. Not so much any more.

Swept, mopped, put some things away, cleaned tables and counters.

Thing I need to do most is go through everything, figure out what I need and what I don't. Have a yard sale, then give or toss whatever is left over. And organize the stuff I'm keeping. Which I haven't been able to do since I moved in here. Still not enough shelves and closet space. I can capitalize on what I've got if I put some work into it. Just need to put more work into that now that the garden is up and running.
At this point, the garden needs little more attention than watering and occasional weeding. I've reached max density as far as planting can go. Just waiting to see the results. I may have to replant cucumbers. Only a few survived the cold spell a few nights ago. But replanting will only take minutes and better to wait on that for a couple more weeks. Staggered plantings may be a good thing and gives ground cover crops more chance to come up.

Think I'll go pull weeds until daughter gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment