Saturday, April 23, 2011

Daughter's allergies

For a couple of days, my daughter's allergies have been acting up. Probably the combination of wind and cottonwood getting her. Scares me every time it happens. She's already on steroids but it's not enough. Started giving her some sudafed pe today. Still not quite enough. Started using nasalcrom tonight, which has no interactions with any medications. Then gave her some motrin for inflammation. Used her nebulizer, which the ex dropped off with her. If that combination doesn't do it, I'll get some benadryl in her. Don't want to go too far and make her sick from too many medications.

Still, waiting for her to go to sleep so the easter bunny can hide eggs for the morning.

We went on a small spending spree today. Just to dollar tree, the grocery store and family dollar to get some shoes she can wear around here and get dirty. She runs around in the dirt here and trashes her clothing. I'm fine with that but don't want it to be nice clothes getting messed up. She can be well dressed and girly the rest of the week. Well, as much as she's capable of.

I'm not sure this is going to post. Been having non-stop problems with virgin mobile internet connection. Often seems it spends more time down than up. I have complained but no good. Just reduced my service level. If the more expensive level isn't working well enough, I see no reason to pay more for crappy service. Don't need that many monthly minutes now that I'm on contract, any way.

Hoping kiddo gets to sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment