Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 lbs

So, wound up being called to work last night instead of this morning. While there I jumped on the scale. Seems that in spite of eating more in an attempt to regain some of my lost weight, I've only managed to gain 3 lbs. That's with a dietary intake up to 3000 calories a day.

Oh,well. Least I'm not losing weight any more.

The little village on the coffee table has a few small trees but none have ornaments. Was thinking in conventional terms, looking for some way to hang ornaments on them. Couldn't find any small enough, so started thinking differently. Today, got some tiny beads and glue. Can brush the glue on the trees and just roll the trees in beads and maybe glitter. Daughter should like that. Maybe we can add beads and glitter to some of the ornaments we made, too.

The piles of leaves collected are already reduced to about 1/3 their size or less. I'll combine the piles tomorrow. More mass to the pile will make it retain more heat. Besides, it will look neater.

Not much to say tonight. Think I'll have more chocolate milk and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment