Friday, December 17, 2010

Rain and snow

Rained all day yesterday. Then last night and this morning it snowed heavily. It was gone by late morning, though.

Hope my daughter had a good day. I had actually hoped they would declare a snow day and the snow would hang on longer. Last day of school before Christmas vacation plus first snow of the season. But they only had a 2 hour delay.

Good thing happened. Last night, I worked at West Mesa Hospital. Haven't been allowed to work there for some months because of complaints by two people. Now the truth has come out and I've been cleared. Not because of any investigation into the matter. Just because the two people that made false statements have made so many others that they finally discredited themselves. Fairly good timing, though. Hospital is expanding services soon and even building on. Probably mean more work in the future.

Think I'm fighting off getting sick. Feeling moody. I do get lonely at times but don't see many options I like enough to pursue. Usually only happens when I'm sick or nearly so. Hope it's gone by morning.

All the moisture from rain and snow should do some good with the leaves raked into the soil and the amendments added in.

Going to make a gingerbread house with my daughter this weekend. Have to see if I can find a cheap pastry bag. Too bad nobody I know has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment